A small Fund Management / Private Equity firm, providing investment management, fund advisory and one of the largest PE equity firms in Asia, focuses on leveraged buyout and growth capital transactions
• Joining a small professional team, you will work closely with the investment managers, finance team and operations, the role includes the following:
• Preparing accurately Net Asset Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review to strict deadlines.
• Record accurately all accounting information relating to investments, interest schedules, corporate actions, and journal entries.
• Reconciliation of various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and researching and correcting any variances.
• Identify errors affecting accounting records and positions, communicating them to management, and helping to resolve problems.
• General basic hands on accounting duties: including book-keeping, invoicing and expenses.
• Preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, tax returns, financial statements, or other reports that may occur from time to time.
• Provide periodic reports to management on Fund activities and other related issues.
• Conduct technical research and advice regarding proper accounting treatment of certain securities in Fund portfolios (e.g. the nature of distributions, original issue discounts, and international valuations) and compliance with FCA, tax, and investment strategy restrictions and limits.
• LP accounting processes to include preparing, reconciling and distributing reports to/from marketing, separate custodians and external investment managers.
• Adhoc duties that arise in order to support the Fund and Investment Manager.
Education & Experience
• Degree qualified in Accounting/Finance related fields
• Minimum of 5 - 8 years’ experience in Fund Accounting
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.