• Responsible for the successful implementation and completion of the projects under development and ensure that they are within the budget allotted, within the schedule planned and with a high level of quality workmanship.
• Lead and manage a project team and be involved in all stages of projects from conceptualization, schematic design, detail design, documentation and construction till completion.
• Knowledgeable with authorities’ approval procedures and work with consultants to secure all necessary planning and technical clearances.
• Degree in Building / Architecture / Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in project management.
• Strong knowledge and understanding in project management processes.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and leadership qualities to lead and motivate the project team to achieve shared objectives for the projects.
• Good team player with the ability to multi-task and be detailed and quality-oriented.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.