Derivatives Processing / Investment Operations
• Lead the derivatives processing domain to enable accurate and timely operational support for derivatives trades.
• Documentation and oversight control for proper trade capture, trade processing, settlement, event monitoring, collateral management, valuation, portfolio reconciliation, trade repository reporting, billing and ancillary activities for OTC Derivatives.
• Monitoring of life-cycle events to ensure integration of fixings, coupon calculation, payoffs and early termination decisions.
• Lead team members through day-to-day production and coaching.
• Liaise with custodians for custody account opening and help ensure accounts for the relevant markets are opened in time for fund managers to commence trading.
• On-boarding of new products/client mandates/accounts as well as fund re-shaping and transition/migration initiatives; gatekeeper to facilitate and co-ordinate for middle to back office operational readiness;
• Establish control checklist or terms of reference on the requisite processes and procedures for tracking, monitoring and following-through on any new product & mandate.
Clients’ On-Boarding / Account Setup:
• On-boarding of brokers/counterparties for Equity/Bond/FX/FD/Listed & OTC Derivatives trading, account opening documentation, maintenance and safekeeping of counter-party agreements.
Projects / Business Process Improvement
• Perform analysis on current business processes and work activities and make workflow and process improvement recommendations, focusing on operational workflow efficiency.
• Assist to develop procedures and operational flow with relevant stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree with 8 to 10 years relevant experience in an asset management firm or asset servicing institution covering investment operations support, securities / derivatives trade processing and settlement and/or change implementation and management.
• Prior experience in OTC derivatives operations or Hedge Fund operations will be an advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.