• Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related fields
• Minimum 12 years of working experience in infrastructure & systems implementations and administration, with at least 5 years’ experience in managing and supervising both in/outsourced staff.
• At least 4 years’ experience in Data Centre build, management and operations. Working knowledge of Data Centre supporting compartments (UPS, CRAC, Fire Suppression System, Structured Cabling)
• Working experience in handling Disaster Recovery Centre, backup and recovery, system and network capacity planning, enhancement of IT infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of Data Centre and Infrastructure Monitoring solutions and tools.
• Working knowledge of network designs, Internet technology and services, load balancers, firewalls, IPS, VPN, packet shapers and web caches.
• Working knowledge of HDS, EMC NAS & SAN products, CommVault Enterprise Backup Solution.
• Working knowledge of server platform, virtualization and cloud technologies.
• Working knowledge of Linux, Microsoft Windows, Exchange, IIS, Active Directory, system security, TCP/IP and syslogs.
• Good knowledge of security products/solutions available in the industry.
• Working knowledge and practitioner of IT Service Management.
• Working knowledge of ISO certification and methodology.
• Knowledge of API Gateway, Oracle Database and Oracle middle-tier Servers will be an advantage.
• Experience working in a Research environment and knowledge of Research processes will be an advantage.
• Certifications such as PMP, CITPM, CDCDP, VCP, MCSE and ITIL are preferred.
• To plan, architect, lead and manage the delivery of IT services related to Data Centre, Platform Systems Management and Infrastructure Management in line with NIE’s vision and mission.
• To plan, budget, procure and implement infrastructure systems and solutions.
• To effectively and efficiently provide overall technical and operational support across the ICT division.
• Respond to ICT incidents and manage change to ensure divisional SLAs are met.
• Perform annual ISO audits for NIE ISO Programmes and conduct physical assets audit.
• To plan, architect, lead and manage the delivery of IT services to support NIE Research community.
Interested applicants, please forward your resume and Job Application Form (obtainable from NIE website) to:
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk