Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a strong service/project delivery background, specifically in cloud and can communicate the business concepts and values to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team based in Singapore
Here's your chance to work as a Partner Trainer for APAC with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced sales and or pre-sales technical trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of cloud concepts and technologies.
In this role, you will deliver training content to decision makers including C- Level, business owners and AWS Partners to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience. In this role, you will deliver training content to AWS APN Partner organizations, their sales and pre-sales tech audience to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience.
· Deliver training courses which incorporate AWS’s strategy, mission and technology with our sales and business development methodologies to AWS Partners
· Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, virtual learning and at AWS events.
· Assist in developing and maintaining partner sales and pre-sales technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials to raise bar on curriculum quality.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required) and mentor/train internal authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program.
· Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content
· 5-7 years of experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration and or experience in delivering business focused and technology related training
· Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required
· Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications or articulating the business value of cloud and associated services.
· Versatility in communicating to both business and technical personas involved in Cloud Computing purchasing and adoption decisions
· Strong understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts. Ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
· Experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· Ability to travel throughout APAC (approximately 40-50%)
· Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
· Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired
· Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content
** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **