Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing that is changing how the world consumes IT resources. AWS is seeking an experienced and talented Marketing Response Center (MRC) leader for ASEAN.
MRC’s mission is to accelerate customer adoption in the early stages of their cloud journey by using live human engagement. The team is fully responsible for executing marketing campaign leads follow up, researching and profiling these leads to improve and complete AWS database, as well as collecting customer cloud interests, and promoting a variety of AWS marketing and related product services through diverse marketing channels.
The MRC works closely with field and partner marketing, digital, events and campaign teams as well as local sales, BD, Training and partner organizations to identify campaign opportunity and messaging to effectively target these customers to help improve the leads to opportunity conversion. The team also works closely with marketing automation and operations to collate campaign data and ensuring sales-ready leads are captured and routed to the sales team for prompt follow-up.
At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
· Is able to partner with other teams to own, develop and execute the regional portion of the strategic MRC business plan
· Is accountable for overall program results and able to drive priorities and recommendations internally and externally through influence and data
· Owns and manages the program budget and resources and is able to report the ROI to leadership and finance
· Is comfortable engaging at senior levels within Amazon
· Is able to dive deep with leadership on the details of a program, including strategy, planning, execution and measurement
· Proactively plans and recommends solutions to problems or issues that the he/she sees developing (see around corners)
· Is able to lead a team of young talents, give guidance, direction, leadership and support necessary for the team to ensure that they are able to accomplish their goals.
· 7-10 years of technology related sales, business development or proven experience in project management in sales / marketing environment.
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM application with data analysis skills
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Experience working in a Call Center or in Telemarketing or similar lead/demand generation function would be a plus.
· Experience hiring, coaching and leading a team.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
· Fluent communication both written and spoken
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.