Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon’s cloud product line, is continuing to Pioneer in the Public Sector in APJ. We are seeking an experienced Business Enablement program manager in Singapore to drive the development of enablement function for Public Sector business across APJ for Sales, Technical and Field teams. This person will be supporting the Business Enablement Lead for APJ in driving Enablement initiatives and programs across the region and defining, landing and executing against our enablement strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of our field teams from the initial onboarding of new reps through to continuous “ever-boarding” of reps across our portfolio of offerings and solutions. The Business Enablement Lead will be responsible for ensuring our field sales is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell AWS’s current and new service offerings across the Public Sector team in APJ. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive enablement plan. The ideal candidate would have several years in Field Sales Enablement and/or Technical Enablement Management and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Public sector experience is highly preferred.
This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the development of WWPS APJ strategy for onboarding, continuous education, landing of new solutions, building ongoing process efficiencies and operationalizing our sales methodology.
· Identify APJ key enablement needs in coordination with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Partner team and Operations. Translate business needs into a field enablement plan
· Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for tech/non-tech enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
· Work closely with the Asia-Pacific Enablement Lead to understand Amazon’s global standards, practices and policies and develop and lead the successful execution of enablement programs for the public sector team in APJ
· Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
· Substantial Sales Enablement or Technical Enablement experience with increasing influence and responsibility.
· Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measureable metrics and then drive a team to execute those plans.
· Experience in developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for sales roles.
· Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
· Proven excellent program, project, and performance management skills.
· Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority
· Detail-oriented and highly organized individual with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy in work products.
· Experience using sales or customer relationship management (CRM) tools such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
· Entrepreneurial skills with experience scaling/developing new programs and concepts within organizations, preferably sales orientated
· Experience maintaining curriculum in Learning Management System
Experience with AWS or another Cloud technology
· Business Development and Technical experience preferred
· Public sector experience is highly preferred