Role : General Manager (Luxury Goods)
The General Manager will lead and direct the function of Cambodian operations within this exclusive specialty area. You will lead a vastly experienced team of Sales, Marketing, Operational and Retail professionals that are dedicated to the common goal. You will be directly responsible for the progress of the organizational goals, including financial performance and controls, brand management and marketing initiatives, sales strategies and business plans. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the sales and profit objectives are met, whilst protecting and managing the integrity of the brand image.
Skillsets and Responsibilities:
- Business Analysis
- Team Leading
- Operations and Customer Service
• Degree educated or related field experience strongly preferred.
• Extensive experience in wholesale and retail business. Ideally luxury goods, jewellery and watches.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in both English and Mandarin.
• Mobility and must be able to work long term in Cambodia.