As a Project Manager of mobile application and web application development projects you will plan, execute, and finalize projects of medium to large scale projects, according to strict deadlines, and a defined budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. As Project Manager, you will also define the project’s objectives with management direction, and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle, using proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to maximize the benefit of IT and Business investments.
As a Project Manager you should have software development project experience. Ability to manage global teams spread across versatile skills. Also while performing your responsibilities; you should require minimal direction and supervision from your Director.
• Serve as a PM in the scrum master or product owner capacity and be responsible for high-level prioritization and direction of the team, tracking financial metrics, schedule, and will be given autonomy to prioritize scope on the effort.
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the system and liaison with the client, other stake holders and end customers, providing capability demonstrations and attending planning meetings that are both technical and operational in nature
• Oversee the development of the detailed business requirements for assigned component or project to ensure they address the business unit’s objectives.
• Develop a detailed estimate of the level of effort required. Create a project plan for the deliverable objective.
• Track, manage, and adjust the original plan as necessary to ensure success.
• Should be highly efficient in technically troubleshooting issue scenarios.
• Escalate problems as necessary to ensure awareness and seek assistance with resolution
• Communicate the requirements, design, estimates to the project director or the project sponsor
• Provide regular status reports to others involved in the project
• Meet the project requirements by delivering a quality solution, on time, and within the planned budget
• May perform other duties as assigned by project director or project sponsors.
• Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in Computer Science or related major) preferred
• Certification in Agile Project Management or PMP preferred