A UK, London based Financial Institution with their regional HQ based Singapore are looking to expand. They cover all Asia Pacific including Tokyo, trading in foreign currencies Bonds including Asset Swap etc.
• You will help to market and conduct business development for fixed income products and services aimed at financial institutions across the region.
• Responsible for building relationships with institutional investors across Asia Pacific; increasing order flow; pitching trade/investment ideas in Asian Credit; providing liquidity and order execution services.
• Plan and co-ordinate marketing and sales activities for Fixed Income, Bonds, Investment grade and High yield, fixed and Floating rate notes, Dim sum bonds, Sovereign bonds etc.
• Updating customers with latest market news and expand the existing customer base and acquire new accounts.
• Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree or equivalent qualification with experience in marketing FIXED INCOME products.
• Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and interact confidently across all levels and be effective team player to succeed.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.