• Responsible for all marketing and communications activities including corporate branding, PR and events, etc. internationally.
• Work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement marketing to plan, develop and implement strategic media engagement plan.
• Collaborating closely with design agencies and in-house colleagues, you have to develop marketing materials to engage with external stakeholders including distributors, customers and media.
• Build relationships with international media to raise the company's brand awareness.
• In addition, you have to manage all online communications including website and social media platforms.
• Ensures consistent messaging in media releases and various media touch-points.
• Manage marketing and social media projects from conceptualization to implementation which includes planning, monitoring of campaign effectiveness, analysing of surveys to improve outcome and identify opportunities.
• Manage appointed vendors, such as creative and media agencies, for timely delivery, effective results and performance.
• BA / BS with minimum 4 years of related working experience.
• Fluent in both oral and written English and Mandarin
• Media contacts in local markets a plus.
• Strong abilities in digital marketing tactics with experience planning and/or speaking at local events.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.