• Responsible for the execution of the corporate product strategy and is accountable for the Profit & Loss performance as well as operational performance of Supply Chian Solutions in the region.
• Ensure profitable growth, customer satisfaction, employee development and leadership, business development and customer retention.
• Processes implementation to operate solutions business and improve operational performance in line with customer objectives.
• Developing, establishing and promoting control tower concepts following the established SCS strategy and service offering.
• Monitor cost efficient and highly productive operational environment for all solutions delivery concepts.
• Review current business identifying up-sell opportunities for improved EBIT, service experience and productivity.
• Support business meetings with key customer to monitor Supply Chain performance and ensure continuous improvement.
• P&L responsibility for in the assigned region.
• Set and measure objectives and KPI’s for his team in the region.
• Drive performance on all levels to achieve objectives and KPI’s.
• Ensure quality in all aspects like, operational excellence, customer’s satisfaction and employee management.
• Degree with min 15yrs in in the freight forwarding industry as well as experience in providing Supply Chain Solutions and Logistic Added Value Services.
• Proven successful expertise in business development and strong leadership within supply chain consulting an absolute must.
• Working experience in shipping / freight forwarding / and or oil & gas.
• Enjoy working in an international environment and high willingness to travel.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.