A profitable and highly successful semiconductor manufacturing company is looking to fill this Purchasing Manager position. Reporting to the Director, the key responsibilities are -
· Ensure safety for all staff.
o Lead review of HIRA to ensure appropriate risk assessment are done.
· Derive the strategy to achieve the Purchasing department KPI in the following areas
o Procure Electricity Tariff Rates < KPI
o Keep Capex tool purchases within budget
· Perform Purchasing Requisition (PR) and Purchasing Order (PO) functions in an timely, accurate and complete manner while
o Complying to SOP on PR approvals, PO issuance and Contracts
o Complying Internal Control Compliance (includes I-com compliance)
· Manage and Monitor on time delivery of Capex Tools and accessories for Capacity Expansion as well as meeting deadlines for all Capex projects (Operation, Non-Operation, Facility)
· Manage the sales of excess and obsolete equipment
· Manage internal and external audit to ensure compliance to all audit requirements
o Follow up for any non-compliance
· Manage improvement projects and submission of projects into the company Transform Portal.
· Manage all projects with consideration of using energy saving options (pumps, UPS, project solutions etc)
· Drives review & preparation for yearly strategic planning aligning to Top Must Do
· Conduct training to organization for core values deployment
· Ensure all OI and SOP are reviewed and updated
· Support Business Continuity Planning strategy
· Perform periodic job review and appraisal for staff
o Work out training plans for staff and look their welfare
· Oversee all warehouse activities to support operation needs
o Shipping, Receiving, Issuance, Packing, Binning.
· Oversee all Repair and Maintenance activities to support operation needs
o PR/PO management
o Fab shutdown preparation and support
o Lead workshop, cost reduction initiatives and improvement/robustness projects
o Review Purchasing Price Index
o Drives identification of alternate source for cost reduction
Should you be interested and are up to the mark, write in today.