The National Institute of Education invites suitable applications for the position of Analyst Programmer / Systems Analyst in the Computer Services Centre.
• A University degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
• Candidates with strong technical skills and a positive learning attitude will also be considered
• Minimum 2 years of work experience with hands-on web application development
• Experience in full System Development Life Cycle which includes writing and executing test plans/scripts, preferably with a track record in delivering enterprise-level applications using iterative development methodologies. Experience in mobile applications development will be an advantage
• Hands-on knowledge on .Net and MVC4, Api, web services, J2EE, Oracle Database and SQL/PLSQL, Oracle Forms/Reports, Mod PLSQL will be an advantage
• Familiarity with education domain, specifically in Student Life Cycle Management, HR/Finance, Facilities Booking & Management and experience working in Institutions of Higher Learning (IHLs) will be an advantage
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work in a closely-collaborative team environment.
• Able to work under pressure and is self-motivated
• Is results-focused
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Analysis, design, development and implementation of applications based on requirements gathered from the business users
• Development of application projects
• Maintenance and support of on-going applications
• Application troubleshooting and performance tuning
• Evaluation and acquisition of software
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume and NIE prescribed Job Application Form (obtainable from NIE website) to:
Head, Human Resource
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk
Website : http://www.nie.edu.sg
Email : [email protected]
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.