Company: Logistic People (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
Description: Regional Implementation / Solution Design Manager – Contract Logistics
Our customers in the logistics segment is looking to fill the following vacancies:-
• Responsible for the management, planning and organising of client on-boarding and project implementation pertaining to sales process to ensure smooth completion of project goals and objectives.
• Oversee and coordinate operational aspects of client on–boarding and / or implementation projects and serve as a facilitator between clients, sales force and other members of projects team..
• Solution Design ; Map process, re-engineer existing business processes and define operational process metrics; Conduct necessary training (Lean related, Kaizen, SCA etc)
• Formulate solution design / implementation processes and identify goal implementation plan by performing strategic analysis of key business initiatives (including understanding of client’s requirements through RFQ documents)
• Develop value added capabilities, apply and maintain established standards for client on-boarding and/or project implementation (including internal and external client specific SOPs)
• Control and strategise timelines and mechanisms for monitoring project progress.
• Evaluate project issues and crystallize pertinent resolutions with the project team in tandem with project goals and objectives.
• Maintain constructive lines of communication in terms of goal, objective, and project status between management and concerned project team members.
• Focal point to facilitate contract logistics solution design, strategy meetings, project planning and collaborations between applicable departments/ countries
• Orchestrate implementation/ solution design analysis and manage the implementations , RFQ, project development support, OJT, product design and market analysis for the region
• At least 5 years of experience in the logistics industry or in an operations environment
• Sound contract logistics solution design/ implementation experience in a local / regional environment, Strong competency in project management
• Strong presentation skill.
• Critical decision and analytical skills
• Sound understanding of the global integrated logistics requirements and solutions across all logistics modes.