Company: Logistic People (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
Description: Regional Key Account Manager
Our customer, a progressive logistics company is looking to fill the following vacancy :-
• Steer towards delivery of strategic accounts regional logistics needs (Freight and Contract Logistics) and KPIs.
• Improving efficiency though continuously reviewing operating procedures, leveraging on IT solutions and analysis studies.
• Provide recommendations to various departmental managers in creation of value add solutions to strategic clients.
• Compilation of KPI reports.
• Participate in clients tender process
• Implement business strategies to expand clients existing participation.
• Work with key Asian offices and regions to strategise approach to regional accounts.
• Analyse and implement new client’s processes within department.
• Review incidence of failure in clients participation and issue Correction Action Report to eliminate recurrences
• Liason with key accounts on daily regional operations and logistics needs assessment.
• Manage a complex needs assessment for clients, map client logistics processes, and develop program recommendations that are quantifiable and benefit oriented.
• Motivate and manage staff performance at optimum levels.
• Implement any new initiatives assigned by management
• Excellent knowledge of the logistics industry and the seasonal logistics patterns and requirements of key market verticals.
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Prior regional account management highly preferred.
• Good project management / program management skills.
• Clients centric mindset
• Team player.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049