· The Global Supply Chain (GSC) People Analytics Consultant partners with HR and business senior leadership and key process owners to build a strong and relevant data driven culture across GSC regions and functions.
· Is responsible to translate business needs in technical requirements for later design and codevelop the solution, using the different analytic tools and information platforms.
· Generates the domain workforce reports, business reviews and ad-hoc analysis required by the different domains within the HR functions. Moreover is responsible to create insights and develop competitive advantages for the organization.
· Designs sustainable process and solutions for the domains where People information is used or referenced. Is responsible to ensure compliance and standardization according to the different blueprints and guidelines from different functions and domains (i.e. From Finance to Schneider Production System, from security and organization tree to Master data management)
· Help to drive a cultural transformation towards data driven decisions and foster a stronger data culture within their domain.
· Support transversally GSC HR Central Team programs based or related on People Information (headcount, talent, performance, engagement, rewards, learning, etc) and ensures this model is replicated in the different GSC regions and functions.
· Animates a network and maintains all relevant stakeholders updated and trained in the different domains related to People Information.
· Works closely with the People Analytics network in GSC, provides coaching and mentorship to upskill the team and improve their delivery of value, ultimately support in the development of analytics skills & competencies for this group.
· Understand the business context and user requirements to devise relevant metrics and decision models for evaluating performance and recommending future actions.
· Conduct data analysis, visualize result to tell a story, share insights and actionable recommendations.