At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join us as Guest Relations Officer in InterContinental Singapore. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who:
· has a minimum 1 year experience in the hospitality industry
· has a Diploma or equivalent in Hotel Management; fresh graduates may be considered
· demonstrates a pleasant personality with a mature disposition
· is willing to go the “Extra Mile” in order to exceed guests’ expectation
· is a team player and contributes to ensure the smooth operations of the Front Desk
· is able to work on a rotating roster
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
· 5-days work week
· Duty Meal
· Uniforms/ Laundry Services
· Midnight Transportation
· Birthday Off
· Complimentary Pass to Singapore Zoo and River Safari
· Monthly Employee Recreational Activity
· Learning and Development Opportunities
· Medical Benefit
· Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
· Insurance Coverage
· 50% F&B discount at Hotel’s selected Restaurant
· Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
QualificationsMinimum Experience: 1 Year relevant experience
Minimum Education: 'O' / 'N' Level or Relevant Diploma