Provides guidance and support with business strategies, processes, communications, policies, procedures, and services for a wide variety of human resources activities. This position will be based in Singapore, supporting Asia/Pacific region (APAC-Asia/Pacific/Australia/China).
I. Coordinates with functional leadership in analyzing the organization and position relationships with respect to human resource strategies, objectives, responsibilities, and authorities.
II. Provides counsel and guidance to employees and management related to employee relations issues. Assists and/or advises management concerning performance improvement and appropriate discipline.
III. Maintains effective working relationships with other Human Resources professionals to ensure guidance and council is readily available for issues that require additional expertise.
IV. Assures proper identification and development of high potential employees with the active support and participation of functional leadership.
V. Advises functional leadership regarding Strategic Human Resource plans and leadership development efforts. Recommends changes to facilitate and efficient operation that supports the business’s strategic direction, goals, and objectives.
VI. Assists in administering the PMP process. Provides career counseling for employees to assist in goal setting, development planning, and advances education coordination. Maps and updates career paths for all position in the function.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience
Minimum of 2 years' experience working within a multi-national company
Fluency in English
Aerospace Experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills in professional, business environment (verbal, written, presentation)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced proficiency in PC applications; including, Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees; including senior management
• Ability to obtain, present, and discuss information and recommendations in a controversial environment
• Comfortable in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment with competing and shifting priorities
• Proven ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential information
• Excellent project management skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.