Nebulas Tree is a fast growing boutique Technology company in Singapore. We pride our strength in delivering professional, reliable and outstanding IT consulting and services in niche Cybersecurity, API, and Mobile spaces. We find people who have the desire to build a great company, not simply join one. We do not hire solely on academic results or experience. We place value on one’s potential and desire to innovate and do great things down the path less taken.
We are currently seeking candidates with the above qualities to join us as Senior Technology Consultant to develop the next-big-thing. Successful candidate will be involved in in leading a team from Design, Build, to Operate. He /she will also have the opportunity to innovate new solutions.
What you’ll do:
• Solution engagement with clients.
• Lead the gathering of user requirements with clients.
• Develop business and functional specifications.
• Lead in the design and development of security solutions, software applications and Portal.
• Perform on-going maintenance support and enhancement to the deployed solutions.
• Lead in the design and development of change requests, new features as well as maintain existing code, with well-documented comments and other supporting materials for both the deployed solutions.
• Innovate, design and develop IT, and Security solutions/products and middleware to integrate with commercial and 3rd-party systems.
• At least 3 years experience in Java and / or .NET development and 2-3 years in lead role.
• Experience in system integration and commercial enterprise level IT development.
• Exceptional analytic and problem solving skills. Love problem solving and able to think out of the box.
• Knowledge in ASP.NET, PHP and other open source web development technologies.
• Knowledge / experience in relational database (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
• Experience in Multi-factor Authentication, Single Sign-On, Identity Management, Directory Services is a plus.
• Strong tenacity with a Never-Say-Die attitude.
• Ability to work in independently when required.
• Strong interpersonal communications skills and able to lead conversation with the clients.
• Shows attention to detail.
• Capable of handling high stress environment.
• Independent and self-starter with minimal supervision.
• Have a knack in exploring, deploying, breaking down and understanding the underlying sy