Company: Logistic People (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
Description: VP of Technology
Our customer, an e commerce fulfilment company is seeking to fill the following vacancy :-
• Orchestrate system developments and lead team of skilled developers to deliver complex system development projects from design to release.
• Define and enforce development framework within the development team / outsourced vendors with relevant development methodology to define team roles and responsibilities.
• Management of highly skilled developer as well as external vendor personnel.
• Work with various internal and external stakeholders/overseas offices on IT project definition and delivery against set timelines
• Ensuring that risks and issues are identified, mitigated (contingency plans) and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
• Oversee the technical solution from design through to code level, assign development tasks across multiple team members, track and trace the development progress, ensure development tasks adhere to defined methodologies and quality benchmarks
• Define the development framework enforce all team members work in line with defined methodology
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
• Maintain Information technology strategies by managing staff, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Graduates preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science.
• Demonstrate high technical and hands on capabilities with strong tract records and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Someone who relishes working / growing in a start up environment