Amazon.com is looking for high-judgment individuals to join us as a Seller Vetting Specialist, to evaluate merchant accounts and safeguard Amazon’s global marketplaces.
Some of the responsibilities of a Seller Vetting Specialist include:
· Review new and existing sellers ensuring that accounts meet compliance, safety, and product quality standards.
· Ensure that accounts comply with Amazon’s Terms of Service.
· Investigate suspicious merchant activity and behavior that could pose a risk to Amazon.com, our buyers, or other merchants.
· Must be able to assess the information obtained and make an independent decision to approve or deny a seller’s application.
· Achieve productivity and quality standards for investigations.
· Monitor seller account activity.
· Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
· Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
· Knowledge of e-commerce.
· Experience working with any of the following: customers, financial institutions, or law enforcement agencies via telephone and e-mail.
· Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received.
· Demonstrated research skills.
· Experience working in a highly metrics driven environment.
· Experience handling confidential data.
· Fluent in French or German or Italian or Spanish or Japanese.
· 4-5 years in merchant underwriting or seller vetting.
· Bachelor degree in relevant field of study.
· Experience in vetting and risk management a plus.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance and processes.
· Flexibility with working hours.