• Work closely with Global and Regional product head to develop FCL and LCL business.
• Providing Pricing direction to sales team and giving carrier options.
• Managing space allocations with carriers.
• Focal point with global procurement team on securing rates, space and equipment support from ocean carriers.
• Provide pertinent reports to management
• Conduit for any trade lanes disputes
• Maximise Ocean Freight business / tradelane development
• Proven track record in ocean freight product development, ocean procurement, pricing and Operations
• Ocean freight experience across various tradelanes. (FCL/LCL)
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Excellent communication and strong negotiation skills.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to [email protected] – we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049