You will be part of the Business Control Management team within the Corporate Banking business and be responsible for the following:
• To ensure that On-Boarding KYC and Periodic KYC review’s documents are appropriate, sufficient and the completeness of Financial Institution documents according to AML requirement.
• To ensure that justification of true-hit or false-hit over name screening is reliable and Financial Institution AML risk rating is correct.
• For Periodic KYC review; to review past 12 months’ transaction review and identifying any abnormal transaction of cases.
• To ensure proper records and track all KYCs conducted for Financial Institution and ensure KYCs review are completed timely as per AML requirements.
• Initiate STR filing if any suspicious activity is uncovered during the KYC checking and reviewing.
• To urge business unit to participate in AML training and to regularly organize AML training in order to promote compliance awareness and capacity of the staff.
• To report the KYC processes by tracking the issue faced during day-to-day operations and proposing solutions for LCD to consider and adopt in future revisions of AML procedure.
To excel in the role, you will need to have the following qualifications/qualities
• Possess at least a Degree in the relevant discipline
• At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience in the AML/KYC/CDD related functions in Corporate Banking / Commercial Banking
• Keep a good in-depth knowledge and understanding of current AML/CFT regulation and KYC procedures
• Self-motivated, meticulous and able to multi-task
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literally essential in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to work both independently and as a team
• Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese language