MRM//McCANN is looking to expand its technical capabilities in Singapore and looking for a hands-on technologist to lead their development team in Singapore.
The Technical Lead is a member of the MRM//McCann technology team in Singapore and connects with the global technology leadership as required. The Technical Lead will need to understand multiple subject areas, including, CMS, Mobile Apps and Web Services. The work on this project is highly collaborative and requires ingenuity and creativity. The Technical Lead also functions as the team leader for the technology staff and works closely with the project management team to help define, manage, and deliver solutions.
• Leading a team of developers in Singapore
• Work with development teams across the global MRM//McCann network
• Lead a team to develop responsive websites, web & mobile applications, interactive experience with a high level of polish and optimization.
• Help architect solutions and work with relevant tech partners as needed.
• Analyze client systems and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Documentation of technology requirements as needed.
REPORTING TO: CEO, MRM//MCCANN
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Must have a portfolio of interactive projects.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology preferred
• At least 5-6 years’ experience in development
• Excellent knowledge of website development technologies.
• Knowledge in web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
• A passion for new ideas and learning new skills
• Good knowledge of both front-end and back-end technologies.
• Working knowledge of at least one of the following CMS platforms; AEM, Sitecore, WordPress.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A team player who can work with creative, strategy, project managers and technical experts as required.
GOOD TO HAVES:
• Experienced with version control (eg. Git).
• Experienced with modern frameworks and development workflow (ie: jQuery, Angular, Grunt, Bower, LESS, SAAS,)
• Experienced with mobile frameworks, iOS (Objective-C) and/or Android (Java).
• Experienced with PHP/ASP, MySQL, BaaS, PaaS