The Bell Training Academy is looking for a self-starter to teach Bell model field maintenance and component overhaul courses at our Bell Singapore Facility.
We are looking for a flight line experienced mechanic that has a high degree of helicopter knowledge and has maintained helicopters for an Operator or at a Service Center. They will have experience maintaining but not limited to the following systems. Hydraulics, fuel system, powertrain, rotating controls and powerplant systems. Applicants will also have track and balance experience on main and tail rotor assemblies as well.
This position will require travel to international customers to present our courses.
• Prepare classroom for each class
• Deliver the presentation of the course materials to the customers, maintain the Bell Training Academy shop areas in a clean and orderly appearance.
• Develop and deliver specialized courses for customers, develop a rapport with the customer base
• Hold a valid CAAS Part 66 (Cat. B1 or B2) Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License or Local country equivalent.
• Must have a minimum of five years of flight line experience maintaining and troubleshooting helicopters.
• Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Must have proficient computer skills and be experienced using MS Office software.
• Must be an outgoing with good people skills for dealing directly with customers.
• Must have a customer first attitude.
• Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player