Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Business Development, Commercial Payment Sales
Job Description Summary
Do you have experience overseeing Fintech and digital payment relationships?
Do you want to be part of enabling financial inclusion?
Do you want to be part of the digital payment transformation?
Are you curious and have an innate ability to learn more?
Mastercard’s Market Development drives opportunities within Asia Pacific to grow our business in a profitable and sustainable manner. Commercial Payments Sales (CPS) is part of Market Development, focusing on growing solutions in the SME, T&E and B2B segments.
We are looking for a Senior Specialist to work within our regional Commercial Payments team, with experience in Digital Payments, Fintechs, and related Commercial Payment verticals to drive execution and realization of new businesses and capturing payment flows.
• Manage insights, products, platforms and services to deliver business value.
• Oversee Fintech and digital payment relationships, manage overall reporting and RFP strategy.
• Understand project and onboarding requirements from key external stakeholders and manage requirements with internal stakeholders.
• Assist in the cross-sell identified B2B, and payment industry.
• Manage business analysis and value proposition to help sales and account teams
All About You
• We are looking for a team player who has experience in developing and scaling business relationships.
• Is motivated to be a part of a team that is helping businesses gain business efficiencies / advantages through digitizing payments and processes
• Possesses strong communication and presentation skills
• Has experience in travel / corporate banks / payments industry and sold or managed lending, cash or trade products
• Ability to map complex business and financial process and propose improvements
This is a great opportunity to be part of Mastercard driving digital transformation!
Equal Opportunity Employer