Our client, a leading IT services company, is seeking a Service Desk Analyst with strong Japanese language proficiency for a permanent role in Singapore.
No prior service desk experience is required. This role would suit a young IT/Computers Sciences graduate who is motivated and willing to learn the service desk role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical support, and customer service.
- Take the phone call and support end user. If call is not related, they should dispatch the call.
- Provide Help Desk support for End users and Level 1 Support for IT Infrastructure and work day Applications.
- Log Incidents / call tickets into Service Now, monitor incoming customer ticket queues for assignment, follow-up, and resolution
- Use remote tools such as Dame Ware / BOMGAR to troubleshoot and resolve end users laptops, desktops, mobile devices (Apple iPad / iPhone, Android
- Phones, Blackberry devices and other mobile smart phones)
- Follow and complete Help Desk opening and closing checklists
- Research and update Knowledge Base for solutions that can be used to provide first-contact resolution
- Perform installation/ troubleshooting / configuring of MS Outlook Client, MS Office Applications software, Antivirus Software, etc
- Provide follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided by the Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform in depth troubleshooting of desktop/ laptop computers, printers, and other directly attached peripherals to identify issues
- Provide basic troubleshooting for Networks (LAN, Wireless LAN), User desktop Telephones etc.