Our customer, a multinational logistics company, with strong global network presence is looking to fill above various vacancies:-
• Analyse, review and attend to respective RFI/RFQs jointly with various internal
• Provide a leadership role to drive successful submission of RFI/RFQs.
• Involved in RFI/RFQ data analytics, considering customer requirements, constantly keeping
abreast of market competition and enhancing company securing of tender.
• Review and monitor the success rate of RFQs, thereupon work closely with concerned
internal stake holders for improvements.
• Trouble shoots any service failures and makes concerted corrective actions plan to ensure
RFQ tender management betterment.
• Sharing of client’s requirements and competitors intelligence to concerned product and
geographical location leaders.
• Response to RFQ/ Tenders and take a key lead in coordinating with customer service and
operation department to develop customised solutions and tender package.
• Periodic pricing review with internal and external parties.
• Degree holder with minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant freight forwarding / logistics industry.
• A confident personality with strong interpersonal and communication/ presentation skills.
• Ability to engage with various stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently.
• Detailed and meticulous.
• Analytical and a team player.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049