SENIOR MANAGER, PROJECTS
Your role will necessitate you to plan, manage and oversee all aspects of various air cargo projects, providing direction from inception to implementation. The role requires you to work closely in partnership with internal and external stakeholders such as managing agents, contractors and commercial or government entities.
You will be the lead in performing process engineering to streamline existing processes and implement measures to improve the existing.
You will also provide technical and operational support to premises, locally and overseas in the design of new cargo terminals and expansion of existing cargo terminals as well as planning and executing the move of cargo terminals to the new location.
You will lead a team and provide close guidance in the management of the company’s facilities which includes buildings, equipment and systems ensuring that they are in optimum condition to be able to serve the business needs of Cargo handling services for customers, locally and overseas.
• A degree preferably in Engineering and Building with at least 10 years of relevant working experience.
• Candidates with experience in shifting of Cargo Warehouses as part of the Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer (ORAT) would be preferred.
• Proven building, equipment maintenance, operational and project management skills in large scale projects, preferably in industrial buildings and equipment works, locally and overseas.
• Strong people management skills to facilitate working with staff at all levels as well as external parties.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess good technical knowledge and analytical thinking.
• Willing to relocate to overseas.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049