Our customer, an established multinational logistics company is seeking to fill the above vacancies.
• Assist in all ocean freight shipments and/or post sales sea freight activities.
• Handling import & export operational, billing and customer service sea freight issues.
• Handling of shipping processes and daily operations.
• Close communication with vendors, shippers, customers, carriers and overseas offices.
• Resolve any shipping issues with clients.
• Handle operational or documentation / clients relations issues encountered by client.
• Sea Freight Experience in freight forwarding/logistics – operations and customer service exposures.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Familiar with shipping documentation and procedures.
• Strong communication skills.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049