Company: Logistic People (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
Description: Airfreight Pricing and Procurement Manager
Our customer, a multinational logistics company, with strong global network presence is looking to fill the following vacancy :-
• Analyse, review and attend to RFI/RFQs across air freight product with various internal stakeholders.
• Provide a leadership role to drive successful submission of RFI/RFQs
• Ownership in airlines management.
• Negotiating with airlines for rates / space.
• Involved in RFI/RFQ data analytics, considering customer requirements, constantly keeping abreast of market competition and enhancing company securing of tender.
• Review and monitor the success rate of RFQs, thereupon work closely with concerned internal stake holders for improvements.
• Trouble shoot any service failures and make concerted corrective actions plan to ensure RFQ tender management betterment.
• Sharing of client’s requirements and competitors intelligence to concerned product and geographical location leaders.
• Response to RFQ/ Tenders and take a key lead in coordinating with customer service and operation department to develop customised solutions and tender package.
• Periodic pricing review with internal and external parties
• Degree holder with minimum 5 years airfreight pricing and procurement experience in relevant industry
• Carrier relations expereince
• A confident personality with strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to engage with various stakeholders and vendor management
• Ability to work independently.
• Detailed and meticulous.
• Analytical and a team player.
EA Licence No: 14C7049