The Financial Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday’s Financial Management solution. The Financial Consultant will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The Consultant will take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager assigned to their project.
• Become an expert in the Workday Financial Management product suite
• Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
• Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
• Complete the work assigned by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
• Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
• Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
• Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
• Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
• Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
• Ensure the client is referenceable once the client is in production
• Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants
• Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
• 5+ years implementing Financial Management solutions
• Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
• Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JDE or similar applications
• Experience with the following functional areas: general ledger, payables, purchasing, receivables, assets, etc.
• Bachelor degree required.
• Passion for customer service
• Functional and technical experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
• Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
• Experience with multiple Financial Management Solutions is a plus.
• Ability to communicate in Mandarin at a business level is a plus.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time