Our customer, a multinational logistics company, is looking to fill the following vacancy:
• Attain revenue target and acquisition of new and potential accounts.
• Maintenance of existing clientele and hunting for new prospects. (hunter role)
• Lead and manage customer presentations and proposal.
• Promote air / sea freight services
• Dissemination of market intelligence on customer requirements and potential competitor new product enhancements to various product leader and internal stakeholders.
• Contribute to improvements in best practices in sales, and strategic approaches to an account.
• Minimum Diploma degree
• 3 years experience in logistics and preferably from freight forwarding background.
• Sound knowledge of airfreight and sea freight.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to [email protected]– If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049