• Provide support through the lifecycle of our clients by identifying at risk processes, driving process consistency and championing scalability for the service delivery organization.
• Analyze and diagnose performance issues at the account and the customer call center line-of business.
• Actively monitor service delivery quality and provide information and solutions to account management teams and leadership teams to maintain client health.
• Set and manage clear expectations with partners. This will include customer facing interactions (with both internal and external parties), use of effective communication, project management and B2B customer lifecycle knowledge.
• Build and maintain relationships with account management teams, call center teams, and internal teams in order to collaborate, influence, and effectively drive improvement performance initiatives.
• Write, edit and deliver specialized account processes to frontline service delivery teams and individual travel consultants in a virtual or contact center setting. Contribute to travel consultant knowledgebase articles in partnership with the Global Training team.
• Manage customer retention process to minimize churn and enhance revenue opportunities in support of business growth and profitability.
• Collaborate with internal/external customers, clients and present Egencia products and services with professional demeanor.
• Project manage customer service initiatives finding new ways to improve process, improve efficiencies, and opportunities to improve the customer experience for our clients. Delegation of tasks and consensus building for ideas needed.
• Answer inbound emails on various topics/operational questions by responding via phone call or email.
• Responsible for triaging questions/concerns to other operations teams.
• Research, identify issues and resolve customer concerns by phone or email while meeting a required service level and case per day expectation.
• Log each issue identified in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting of trend-tracking issues.
• Ability to identify trends of types of issues and communicate that back to the Team Leader, Client Services so that action can be taken to improve.
• Ability to look at the big picture for a client to ensure the best possible resolution is being taken for the overall health of the client.
• Contribute to travel consultant knowledgebase articles as needed.
• Assist Team Leader, Client Services to perform additional responsibilities as needed.
• Seek opportunities to share knowledge and mentor others through documentation or training
• 3+ years prior experience leading a Service Partner or Supplier, Relationship Manager (or related preferred)
• 5+ years Customer Service experience with focus in leadership, process improvement etc.
• 5+ years MS office suite (including college training): formal presentation, data analysis, reports, etc.
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
• Languages: Fluent, both oral and written, in English and Mandarin required. Cantonese or other languages are preferred.
• Able to perform data analysis, diagnose issues with data and appropriate root cause analysis
• Project management skills and abilities
• Change management – ability to influence others through change (at times our clients)
• Prior mentoring/team leader experience – you may be asked to lead our specialists
• Ability to work some non-standard and/or flexible hours
• Ability to work across multiple time zones with teams in different countries
• Validated ability to improve metric results (in a virtual environment)
• Ability to build and demonstrate strong partnerships to solve problems
• Time management skills, ability to effectively handle multiple challenging priorities
• 10-15% travel may be required
Who are we
We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.