Senior Engineer, Software Engineering
MasterCard Labs is looking for brilliant, passionate and innovative software developers to join its innovation center in Singapore. In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile group driving hard to create innovative payment solutions.
• Design, Code, document, test components / subsystems to a world class standard
• Must work both independently and part of Labs Cell / Team; ensuring that actions are aligned with Group / Company strategy.
• Must be solutions oriented – ultimately find and implement the ‘best fit’ solution to address the requirement on time.
• Assist defining processes and choice of development tools to be used across the group
• Interpret technical specifications to produce detailed design
• Design with future extension in mind
• Perform functional and performance testing of solutions
• Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control system
• Identify best-of-breed methods / tools / API’s and assess technical fit
• Mentor junior software developers
• Participate in architectural decisions
• Provide task estimates, level of complexity assessment
• Provide input to scheduling of projects
• Ensure tasks get executed on time and to required standards
• Pass on knowledge of various technologies to other team members and to other functions
• Willingness to work outside of core hours on an ongoing basis to ensure aggressive deadlines are met and solutions are delivered to the highest standards possible.
All About You:
Bachelor's degree Computer Science (or related discipline)
• Mobile [iOS, Android, J2ME, JavaCard]
• Java [JEE, Grails, Spring, Hibernate, App Servers]
• Database [Oracle, MySQL]
• Substantial working experience in the related field.
• High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed
• Strong Analytical and skills
• Strong communication skills