Our client, a progressive logistics company is seeking to fill the following position :-
• Interface with key accounts for their airfreight operational / service requirements
• Working directly with customs, related government agencies, carriers, vendors and customer.
• Working closely with key accounts in addressing their airfreight needs
• Work closely with clients on air freight matters in ensuring smooth cargo delivery and client’s project timelines are met.
• Takes ownership for company’s air freight related matters.
• Manage the overall key account day to day customer support portfolio.
• Ensure clients airfreight shipment demands are met.
• Manage air freight transactions and be able to help team members resolve any operational issues encountered on the job.
• Interaction with key stakeholders from various departments. (Sales, Logistics and Customer Service team)
• Minimum 2 years airfreight customer service or operational experience
• Highly motivated, able to work independently and lead team to perform at a higher level.
• Embrace a client centric approach in dealing with clients.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to [email protected] we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049