Our customer, a progressive ship agency company is looking to fill the following vacancy :-
• Steer towards delivery of owners and ship management companies ship agency needs
• Improving efficiency though continuously reviewing operating procedures, leveraging on IT solutions and analysis studies.
• Provide recommendations to various operations / commercial managers in creation of value add solutions to strategic clients.
• Compilation of KPI reports.
• Participate in clients tender process
• Implement business strategies to expand clients existing participation.
• Work with key Asian offices and regions to strategise ship agency approach to regional accounts.
• Analyse and implement new client’s processes within department.
• Review incidence of failure in clients participation and issue Correction Action Report to eliminate recurrences
• Implement any new initiatives assigned by management
• Knowledge of the ship agency business advantageous
• Candidates with key account management experience in shipping, maritime and logistics industry preferred.
• Good client relations, engagement skills.
• Clients centric mindset
• Team player.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049