The National Institute of Education invites suitable applications for the position of Assistant Head, Research and Financial Reporting in the Finance Department.
• A University Degree in Accountancy or in Accounting major
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the education industry
• A member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and writing skills
• Excellent conceptualization and analytical skills
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team player
• Knowledge of SAP experience would be an advantage
Reporting to Head/Finance, you will lead a team of Finance executives and be responsible for the administration of the following functions:
• Research grants administration
• Financial administration of research projects
• Submission of funds requisitions to Funding Agencies
• Management and statistical reporting on Research grants
• Transport claims administration
• Payments and general administration
You will contribute to NIE and Finance initiatives and projects and play an active role in the planning and organization of events. You will also review policies, schemes and processes.
Please complete the Application Form for Management and Corporate Services Officers Positions and submit it together with your resume to:
Head, Human Resource Department
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk
Closing Date : 30 November 2017
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their home to the NIE campus. This is subject to the availability of seats.