Our client, a manufacturer with business presence worldwide is looking to fill the following vacancy:
You will be required to:
• Responsible for the overall shipping operations and daily forwarding operations with logistics vendors (eg performance review with 3PL).
• Oversee related logistics cost and performance KPI reports.
• Ensure seamless transportation and operational planning of all local and cress trade shipment.
• Prepare various inbound logistics operation cost and analysis reports.
• Manage third-party logistics warehouse operations and suppliers.
• Continuously strive for to explore initiatives and implement programmes to improve quality,
productivity, cost-effectiveness and processes.
• Assist in tendering and negotiation with logistics service providers.
• Participate in new IT projects to further enhance logistics operations.
You should have/ be:
• A Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Logistics Management, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a shipping, freight forwarding and/or warehousing environment or in Order Management.
• Experience in using SAP R/3 an added advantage.
• Knowledge in implementing supply chain management practices, freight management, distribution management, e-business and procurement highly preferred.
• Highly analytical, strong multiple stakeholders engagement skills.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to [email protected] – If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049