• Develop business strategies, as well as pursuing and evaluating potential investments, asset and properties acquisitions in Singapore as well as in the regions
• Preparation of proposals coupled with deal structuring and negotiate the closure of these investment deals
• Conduct market feasibility studies to evaluate potential acquisition opportunities, undertake financial and risk analysis of investment opportunities through the preparation and interpretation of financial models and data, as well as provide analytical support to existing real estate portfolio.
• Perform analysis of industry trends and assessment of the strategic value of potential projects and have strong understanding of the various regulatory and legal systems to assess potential impacts on business activities.
• Financial analysis, including complex financial modelling, of prospective investments to assess profitability.
• Optimise the structure of investments and determine the correct investment strategy.
• Perform due diligence on prospective investment opportunities; assess demographic and economic information to determine the correct strategy.
• Develop financial models and investment analyses on shortlisted deals; prepare memos for approval process.
• Assess and manage a variety of risks, advising senior management and board of directors.
• Reporting directly to the CEO and Financial Controller as well as assisting the FC on finance matters.
• This role sits within finance but has a broad remit including asset management, ongoing performance analysis of the portfolio, corporate finance, fund accounting / structuring and investment support at the execution phase
• At least 15 - 20 years’ experience in an investment-related position with significant exposure to Real Estate Investment portfolio, REITs and Acquisition.
• You must have a recognized Degree with CFA or CPA qualification.
• Strong track record in real estate acquisitions and M&A and experience leading and executing real estate deals from origination to closing.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.