Company : Logistic People (Asia Pacific)
Position : Senior Customer Service Manager -3PL
Our client, a multinational logistics company is looking to fill the following vacancy:
• Lead CS team in engaging and supporting customers in business/process issues and queries for presales, existing and post-sales accounts to ensure customer requirements can be met.
• Lead team to coordinate and collaborate with the countries to execute the requirements of the customer.
• Proactively identify cost savings and process initiatives that would derive benefit for the customer.
• Support/execute annual account strategy plans to jointly contribute in the development of the account(s).
• Lead team in supporting client’s pricing requests/queries to ensure timely response to customer and increase customer satisfaction.
• Analyze reports to inform risk/growth opportunities for internal and external parties to enable them to adjust activities and make informed decisions.
• Support, administer and monitor processes through development of business key performance indicators with customer to ensure continuity in relations and processes.
• Regional performance management and monitoring each country’s KPIs to ensure that they consistently perform within the target.
• Responsible for contingency planning, risk mitigation process and change management within team
• Provide and practice optimal service and product quality to customers and processes to reduce customer defection and ensure sustainability of accounts.
• Preferably more than 4-6 years experiences in the logistics / freight forwarding industry in an operations or customer service/ key account management environment.
• Experience in leading a Customer service team
• Knowledge of Freight operations and excel at Client Management / Program Managemnet
• Knowledge and understanding of international logistics operations across multiple modes.
• Experience in regional operations management, reverse logistics and customer operations.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected] – we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number/contact details and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No.: 14C7049