• Direct and manage the HR operations, to ensure effective and efficient delivery across talent acquisition, employee relationships, training and development, and compensation & benefits for the company.
• Set the growth strategy for the company and to cope with the business growth and challenges in the market.
• To develop a HR business plan aligned with regional and brand strategies to deliver service that enables business success.
• Providing HR advisory services across the South-East Asia and influencing business heads on decisions regards the strategic vision for the growth of the region that includes ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
• You have to provide regional business relevant oversight to the execution of all HR activities including staffing, recruiting, performance management, promotions, employee relations, and compensations.
• Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 to 8 years proven experience in a similar capacity.
• Independent team player.
• Proficient in both English and Mandarin.
Industry - Entertainment, Computer Games
Work Location : Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Work Location : Philippines, Manila
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.