A Investment Management - Hedge Fund with very strong Asian roots is looking for a dynamic experienced Hedge Fund Middle Office Operations Manager.
The structure is pretty flat so your scope and tasks will be varied where you will work closely with your Prime Brokers, Traders, and Custodians to provide support for the traders. You will act as a subject matter expert in middle and back office where you will help the front office to facilitate and settle trades for the business.
• Focus on operational risk across MO/Ops teams which include (but not limited to) ETD, Listed, Fixed Income and OTC Products.
• Reconciliation of trades, investment positions and cash balances to external third parties (banks, prime brokers, counterparties and custodians).
• Perform trade break resolution with prime brokers and counterparties.
• Management of security life cycle event processing.
• Ensure that all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies are complied with across all groups.
• Create, maintain and update procedures for client specific deliverables.
• On-boarding new client through the client implementation process.
• Ensure all AML/KYC documentations are in place for all accounts and whenever needed - customer due diligence are conducted.
• Act as client relationship manager and service as escalation contact.
• Conduct training and coaching new team members.
• Streamline operational processes to reduce risk and improve efficiencies.
• Work closely with technology to perform user acceptance testing, for upgrades, and enhancements.
• Management reporting for MIS and ad hoc request.
• Act as project lead on departmental initiatives.
• To be considered, it is assumed you would have gained at least 10 years or more of Fund Management or Hedge Fund experience in a middle and back office capacity.
• Highly motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and supervisory experience.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.