• To provide senior executives, business groups and relationship teams with analytical MIS for decision-support and performance management of their businesses.
• Engage with Senior Management, Business Heads, Relationship Managers, Product Managers to develop business drivers and metrics for Performance Management.
• Analyse review monthly cost trends and budget variance based on underlying run rates, actual trends and forecast for Senior Management and Head-office.
• Participate in Project Response project to transition and centralise MIS reports.
• Redefined, develop multi-dimensional reports and simplified processes and that included Customer/ Product Profitability, consolidation of Group PL, Balance Sheet and Expense reporting by Region, Legal Entity, Country, Product, Customer Segment and Cost Centre.
• Ensured data quality standards and guidelines control reports and robust reconciliation process between the Bank’s data warehouses and General Ledger (GL) / sub.
• Engaged stakeholders and project team members to pro-actively challenge and validate project plans, timelines, manage project risks and propose optimal solutions.
• Reporting team lead for project for Singapore.
• Sources data from 54 the bank’s data warehouse and provide detailed customer and product profitability reporting.
• Developed business dashboards by sourcing data from Data Warehouse, CPMS and CRM
• Degree with min, 10 - 12yrs’ working experience in a Bank.
• Strong MIS, Management reporting and Datawarehouse experience.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.