MasterCard is a global payments provider leading the industry in the advancement of digital payments by shifting share away from cash and beyond plastic to alternative methods of shopping and payment, whether in-store, at home or on-the-go.
We are looking for a high performing individual to complete general administrative duties, to support the day-to-day business unit of Security Solutions for the Asia Pacific Region.
• Directly reporting to the Regional Lead – Security Solutions for Asia Pacific.
• Manage various general correspondence including coordinating diaries, arranging internal/ external meetings, audio/video conferences and off-site meetings
• Organizing travel itineraries/ arrangements, including booking flights/ hotels / restaurants
• Assist in preparing and maintaining the business unit’s budget.
• Be the key administrator for projects or processes to the business unit; including maintaining spreadsheets/ databases
• Develop and produce reports as assigned.
All About You:
• A high energy and an attention to detail individual, who aims for improving processes
• Ability to deal with ambiguity in a collaborative environment
• Seasoned experience as an assistant in previous corporate/ technology environments
• Experience with senior and executive level management and liaising with external customers.
• Ability to make an impact on the team and a keen interest in technology/ payments
If this sounds as an opportunity for you, please apply directly !