As trustee of the nation’s savings, our work shapes the future of Singaporeans. In our hands we hold the future of real people and real lives.
We foster an environment of trust and encourage positive relationships for effective teamwork. We offer you the space to develop with meaningful opportunities and fresh challenges. We adopt a total rewards focus comprising competitive remuneration, attractive benefits and non-monetary recognition.
· Keep abreast of Information/Cyber Security development and trends and work with industry to evaluate potential security offerings, including product evaluations, proof of concept and pilots.
· Plan, lead and implement new Information Security initiatives within CPFB.
· Conduct security review, IT security risk assessment and maturity model assessment for Infocomm Infrastructure.
· Manage the IT Risk Register and work with relevant teams to assess and monitor all IT risk/non-compliance items till closure.
· Conduct Policy Compliance Self-Assessment.
· Perform the role of Project Security Risk Assessment (PSRA) from the project onset till system commission.
· Provide consultancy/advisory in areas of Information/Cyber Security
· Review system design, network design and application architecture design from IT security perspective and provide recommendations/mitigating measures.
· Minimum 4 years' relevant IT working experience in areas of IT Risk, Governance or Information/Cyber security.
· Good knowledge of industry best practices and frameworks pertaining to IT Controls (IM8, MAS TRM Guideline, COBIT, ISO27001/2 etc.)
· Possess in-depth hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Workplace, Infrastructure, Database, Network, or Mainframe
· Preferably has experience in IT Risk management or Secure Software Development Architecture.
· Preferably possess one or more appropriate IT security certifications, such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CEH, etc.
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Find out more at CPF Careers page.
TRUST. Everything We Stand For.