A Global Investment Bank is currently expanding their Client-on-Boarding /KYC team. The team are responsible for onboarding new customers. They work closely with the Business from the Front Office to obtain the necessary documentation to complete adequate due diligence reviews for new customers. The KYC function plays a critical role to ensure that Bank continues to meet its regulatory requirements for customer due diligence.
Duties & Responsibility
• Focus of the role is to support the client on-boarding process by ensuring compliance with KYC requirements and other related regulatory demands.
• Reviews new client account opening, due diligence / KYC information, AML risk profile, call report and account opening data form.
• Conduct transaction monitoring and client reviews.
• Liaise with external bodies e.g. MAS, CAD and External Audit.
• Monitoring of new regulatory developments / business practices and ensure proper internal implementation.
• Performs account KYC reviews and highlights exceptions / unusual activities.
• Performs review of internal accounts, referral agent and PEP reviews as well as preparing reports for Management and Corporate Governance.
• Handles queries, disclosure requests and Patriot Act certifications by financial institutions / companies pursuant to regulations.
Qualifications & Skills
• Degree with min 5 years relevant experience in a financial institution or securities firm.
• Strong working experience Client-on-Boarding /KYC/Account opening in a Commercial or Investment Bank.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.