Our customer, an e commerce fulfilment company is seeking to fill the above vacancy:
• Work with various internal and external stakeholders/overseas offices on IT project definition and delivery against set timelines.
• Orchestrate system developments and lead team of skilled developers to deliver complex system development projects from design to release.
• Define and enforce development framework within the development team with relevant development methodology to define team roles and responsibilities.
• Management of highly skilled developer as well as external vendor personnel
• Define the development framework enforce all team members work in line with defined methodology.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Graduates preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science.
• Demonstrate high technical and hands on capabilities with strong track records.
• Strong exposures to Software development in the area of Cloud and Apps.
• Knowledge of programming, coding and PHP, Java, Power Builder and MS SQL advantages.
• IT exposures in the delivery / e-commerce or last mile an added advantage.
• Ability to build an IT team.
• Willing to travel when required.
• Strong in development methodology with broad exposure to a wide range of technologies and demonstrated experience in seeking out new and emerging technologies.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049