• Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
• Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
• Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
• Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
• Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
• Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
• Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits globally.
• To assist in finding the key talents in the diversified business across various regions such as Philippines, Cambodia, Taiwan and etc.
• Masters’ Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
• An experienced Human Resource Leader with more than 15 years of experience working at both a strategic and executional level in diversified industries.
• Have a strong depth in the Asia Pacific region both as a leader and in HR practices. Very strong credentials as an organisational leader, with deep business acumen, proven ability to understand strategic organisational issues to lead and influence changes.
• Ability to demonstrate agility in a fast paced organisation, and cultivate strong relationships globally.
• A confident communicator and people manager, with very strong personal presence with the ability to bring creative and effective people organisational solutions to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture for the organisation.
• Strong in Chinese language for internal and external communication with Chinese speaking counterparts.
• Ability to relate and influence the various senior stakeholders.
• Ability to handle diversified business portfolio across various Asia markets.
• Strong in leadership qualities and able to identify strong talents in the industries.